My husband has been applying and interviewing for jobs lately and nearly all of the companies require an assessment test to move on to the final stages. These tests consist of math story problems and then a personality test. Apparently, it is very important for these companies to know if my husband would chose to be a florist or a miner or if he’d like to operate a miniature railroad—both questions were on the test and I believe he'd make an excellent miniature railroad operator.
I thought since this is the “must” thing in the word of employment, I had better jump on board.
I’ve developed a comprehensive test for my blog readers. If it is important for employers, then it is important for me too. I want to know what kind of people y’all are. So for those of you who are good sports and answer my questions I will put your blog in my blog roll. Unless of course you fail miserably, then I will mock you on Twitter and Facebook without exceeding my 140 characters.
1) Would you rather be Edward Cullen or Jacob (aka I gots some abs werewolf dude)?
c. I’d rather poke my eye out than be either (hint: this is the right answer)
2) When you dress, do you put one sock, one shoe on OR both socks then your shoes?
a. Sock, shoe, sock, shoe
b. Socks then shoes
c. Who wears socks, I don’t like to conform to society’s rules.
3) When I read blogs, I skim through the content and just answer the question at the end.
b. Some of the time
c. All of the time
4) If I were a punctuation mark, I would be a:
a. Exclamation point
b. A comma
c. A question mark
5) Do you daydream about humans on Mars?
c. I am from Mars
6) If I were a popsicle I would:
a. Be an all fruit natural type
b. Be sugar free
c. Be filled with vanilla ice cream
7) Would you rather be an interior decorator or a truck driver?
a. Interior decorator
b. Truck driver
c. I don’t like to be tied down to steady work
8) When a new writer asks me to read their stuff, I:
a. Volunteer right away
b. Make up an excuse
c. Do it reluctantly
9) A book I would like to see made into a movie is:
a. Amelia Bedielia Drives a Car
b. Ender’s Game
c. That one that starts at a funeral and ends up with the female MC marrying the town hot tamale.
10) If I walked across the road I would:
a. Follow the chicken
b. Look both ways
c. Walk really fast
Thank you for all you brave blog readers for completing my comprehensive psychological test. I will have the results to you shortly and for all those who commented, make sure I have a link to your blog so I can pop you in my blog roll. I will be stopping by and I hope some of my other readers do too. (please make sure you are following me if you want me to advertise your blog)